Launch of the Podcast: iyarn Yarns!
We’re into the world of podcasts!
Over the coming months, we’ll be airing a series of podcasts about connection, self reflection, personal learning and growth.
Follow along with iyarn Founder Lockie Cooke from our main site on Podbean.
We’re also available on all the main podcasting platforms.
- Annie Fogarty – Australian of the Year Finalist
- Jesse Phillips – Australian Sprint Canoeist
- Len Collard – Noongar Elder, Professor & Australian Research Council Chief Investigator
- Kosta Lucas – independent researcher and civil society professional in the area of counter terrorism
- Dr Neale Fong – Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director of Bethesda Health Care
- Christian Zurakowski – Our Youngest Yarner
- Liv Gamble – Teacher and Head of Sports at 25
- Will Kaye – Managing Director at OK Media Group & Hivo
- Jordan Fogarty – Founder & CEO of Be Media
- Scott Wilson – Entrepreneur, Creative & Mental health Advocate
- Dan Collins – 4x Olympian, sports advisor and thought leader
- Mike Dyson – Rites of Passage Facilitator & Founder of Good Blokes Co
- Michael Booth – 3x SUP World Distance Champion
- Dr. Arne Rubinstein – The Rites of Passage Institute Founder and CEO
- Jamie Clough – 60 Million Bees & Entrepreneurship
- Troy Douglas – Co-CEO & Founder of Nexba
- Josh Fergus – Rites of Passage & Alternative Living
- Nick Hudson – The Push Up Challenge Founder
- Tommaso D’Orsogna – Olympic Medalist Swimmer